GILENYA® Go Program®
- A GILENYA Patient Services Liaison to help answer questions about GILENYA and GILENYA support programs
- An insurance coverage investigation More >
- Free starter pack* during insurance coverage investigation
- Assistance with prior-authorization requests and appeals*
- Prescription and medical expenses co-pay support*
- Referral to patient assistance program for determination of eligibility
- Follow-up with specialty pharmacies to help coordinate medication delivery
- Educational resources
- All GILENYA® Go Program® Services are accessed through the submitted SRF. Call 1-800-GILENYA (800-445-3692) or visit GILENYA.com for more information.
- *Some restrictions apply.
- Tools available only for GILENYA users.
A dedicated GILENYA Patient Services Liaison:
Manages BenefitsWorks with a dedicated GILENYA Patient Services Liaison to manage the benefits investigation process and co-pay navigation; follow up on any missing information that might hold up processing of Service Request Forms (SRFs); and schedule GILENYA Assessment Network (GAN) assessments and in-office first-dose observations (FDOs)
Supports PatientsDiscusses required tests with the patient and provides one-on-one support throughout the SRF-to-FDO process
Coordinates MedicationHelps coordinate delivery of medication from specialty pharmacy to the patient
*GILENYA Patient Services Liaisons cannot provide direct patient care, respond to off-label questions or questions about competitive drugs, or share patient information beyond the scope of their responsibilities.
† In 2015, most eligible patients paid a $0 co-pay. Call 1-800-GILENYA for details. People for whom GILENYA has been prescribed are required to report any benefits they receive through the GILENYA Prescription Co-Pay Support Program to their commercial insurance company. Limitations apply. Valid only for those with commercial insurance. Offer not valid under Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state program. Not valid for cash-paying patients, where product is not covered by patient’s commercial insurance, or where plan reimburses you for entire cost of your prescription drug. Offer is not valid where prohibited by law. Valid only in the US and Puerto Rico. This program is not health insurance. Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or offer. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time.
‡ Medical co-pay support for covered initial assessments/examinations or for First-Dose Observations (FDO) is provided without regard to whether the patient continues on with GILENYA therapy. People for whom GILENYA has been prescribed are required to report any benefits they receive under the GILENYA Medical Co-Pay Support Program to their insurance company. This offer is not valid for prescriptions and medical assessments for which payment may be made in whole or in part under federal or state health programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, or for residents of MA or RI. Valid only for those with commercial insurance. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time.